- GDP in Q1 – 2021 is estimated to increase by 4.48%, higher than the Q1- 2020 3.68%.
- FDI capital increased sharply, reaching over $10.13 billion, up 18.5% compared to Q1 – 2020 with 234 new projects.
- Trade surplus has reached $2.03 billion.
- Austria-based AT&S ponders US1.8-billion hi-tech project in Vietnam.
- Vietnam to grow 6,6% in 2021, according to World Bank.
- Prefeasibility studies for HCM City – Long Thanh – Dau Giay Expressway’s expansion project conducted.
- Haiphong proposes Tien Lang as second airport for Hanoi area.
- PM approves Dien Bien Airport expansion project.
- Goverment give nod to Lien Chieu port project.
- uảng Ninh to spend some VND 9.5 trillion on new strategic road.
- VND 36 trrillion expy planned to link HCMC, Binh Duong, Binh Phuoc.
Credit: Amata posibilities happen.